See what received an upgrade!
Westlaw Campus Research has received an upgrade!
Now known as Westlaw Next Campus Research, you will see a new streamlined search interface -- but retain the same great content!
- Gone is the indecisiveness on which is the correct legal database to search
- Modified News link is more inclusive and intuitive
- New "Company Investigator" option is great for company or industry research!
Why not check out the new Westlaw Next product today?
If you have any questions please feel free to contact your librarian or email Nancy Bennett, liaison to the Department of Business, Accounting, and Economics.
Check out these and other exciting new features in ClincalKey!
- Mobile device friendly design
- New Topic pages for “point-of-care” information
- A new browse feature with a searchable, filterable list of sources that highlights new books and journals
If you have any questions or need any assistance using this resource, feel free to email your librarian Susan Heffron or call her at 262-524-7674.
Carroll's classes and programs undergo analysis and improvements and so do the library resource. We are constantly reviewing the database resources we offer in order to best help our students become successful, educated adults. Most of the resources continue to meet our needs, but sometimes we want to try new ones to see how they perform. Give these a try and make sure to let us know what you think!
There are no trials running at this time.
We are excited to offer these recently added resources. If you have any questions on how to use the products, or would like to provide feedback on what you think, please contact your librarian Nancy Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-650-4886.